My cochair Steve Malin (Chen Malin) and I would like to invite you to attend the Institute for Law and Technology’s 54th Annual Conference on Intellectual Property Law. The program will be held November 14-15, 2016 at the Center for American and International Law in Plano, Texas.
This long running program brings together leading intellectual property practitioners from around the country for outstanding substantive and procedural programming, as well as numerous networking opportunities. You can view the schedule and faculty here.
- Networking Breakfast Presented by the Women in IP Task Force
- Annual IP Law year in Review Presentations
- Section 101 Deep Dive for both Prosecutors and Litigators
- USPTO Enhanced Patent Quality Initiative
- Drafting Claims while Avoiding Indefiniteness and Other Pitfalls
- Changes to Pleading and Discovery Rules in ED Tex.
- 5 Things You Should Know About the Amended PTAB Rules
- Two In-House Counsel Panels
- Comparison of Federal and Texas Trade Secret Acts
- F/RAND Issues from both Sides of the ‘V.’ – the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly